Monday, August 10, 2020

Heavy Vinyl #1

 Savvy's Reviews

Not sure you want to dig into that new book? Let Savvy do the hard work for you! Here's her latest review!

undefined

Heavy Vinyl Vol.1: Riot on the Radio by Carly Usdin


Autostraddle called Heavy Vinyl “…a can’t-miss comic. I wish I’d been friends with these girls when I was a teen.” I honestly wish I was these girls when I was a teen. We are introduced to Chris, a 17 year old, a month in to her new job at Vinyl Destination, a record shop employing some seriously boss chicks. Little does Chris know there’s more to the girl gang running this shop than meets the eye. 


Heavy Vinyl is an 80’s based, action packed, rock ‘n’ roll adventure about a group of girls just trying to better their world and empower themselves. I breezed through this graphic novel in one sitting and fell in love with every character. I cannot wait to read more about these girls and ride along on their adventures. 


For fans of the Lumberjanes and Paper Girls, join the newest and coolest girl gang and look for the next installment, Heavy Vinyl Vol. 2: Y2K-O! which was released in March!


Savvy B. is an avid Young Adult fiction superfan. 
Savvy's Reviews will be archived here, so you can catch up on all her thoughts on her latest reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horror Hotel, by Victoria Fulton & Faith McClaren

  Savvy's Reviews Not sure you want to dig into that new book? Let Savvy do the hard work for you! Here's her latest review!     Hor...